What is the Grand Prix?
Formula 1 (also known as Grand Prix) is an international auto racing organization that hosts races across the globe for the year. The 2023 season sees 23 races, with the final race endng in Abu Dhabi on Nov. 26th.
The multi-day event taking place in Vegas consists of practice rounds and qualifiers that will choose where each racer gets to start on the track for the final race, which happens on Nov 18th. The race, taking place partially on the strip where cars will zip past some of the most iconic landmarks in the city, like the Bellagio Fountains, is 6.201 km long.
When is Formula 1 in Las Vegas
Formula 1 takes place November 16-18th in Las Vegas. The track zips through the Strip, passing famous landmarks, casinos, and hotels at speeds of a whopping 212 mph. Get your bets ready because the stakes have never been higher.
How much are Formula 1 Tickets?
Formula 1 ticket prices depend on which zone you choose and whether you’re watching practices or the race itself. Unfortunately, GA tickets at The Sphere are sold out, but you can still get Grandstand premium seats for a little over $215 for a single day ticket. Other ways to enjoy are Premium Clubs that offer comfy seating and food and drink and Luxury Seating (the best and most expensive seats in Vegas). There are also a few venues along the strip that are participating like Ellis Island where you can experience Turn 4 from their Beer Garden or Grandstand seating. Check out the official website for all the available options.
What is the F1 schedule?
Thursday, November 16th is the first day of the 3-day event, with Practice 1 happening from 8:30-9:30m. The second practice of the night is from midnight to 1am. Practice 3 will be held on Friday from 8:30-9:30pm. The final race will be on Saturday, Nov. 18th at 10pm.
What to do during Formula 1 Weekend?
There are experiences, events, parties, and pop-ups happening off and on the strip during Formula 1 weekend, so here’s a run down of some of the most exciting ways to spend your time during the Grand Prix for a non-stop party.
- Nov 15 – Marshemello at XS
- Nov 16 – The Chainsmokers at XS
- Nov 17 – Dom Dolla and Purple Disco Machine at Encore and Swedish House Mafia at XS at night
- Nov 18 – Pre-party at Encore with Marshmello and Tyga and XS at night with Calvin Harris, Diplo, and Dolla
- Nov 19 – Chainsmokers at Encore during the day and RÜFÜS DU Sol and Black Coffee at XS at night
- Live Golf Event with Netflix
- Vehicle Auction
- Concours Exhibitwith over 250 classic vehicles
- Take a Seat with Gordon Ramsey
– Nov 16 at 5pm. Curated food and wine menu with a visit from Chef Gordon Ramsey for $250 per person
3. The Sphere
- Nov 16 at 10:15pm – Mark Ronson
- Nov 17 at 10pm – Major Lazer
- Nov 18 at 8:45pm – J Balvin
4. MGM Grand
- Nov 16 – Fat Joe at Hakkasan Night Club
- Nov 17 – Fisher with Alec Monopoly at Hakkasan Night Club
- Nov 18 – Steve Aoki at Hakkasan Night Club
- Four racing simulations that make you feel like you’re in the race for $13.50 per person
- Ferrari Pop-up Boutique at the main elevators by the Bellagio
- Bellagio Fountain Club with a celebrity chef lineup like Chef Jose Andres, Christina Tosi, Alain Ducasse, Rainer Becker. Close proximity to the race and premier viewing for 3 days during the race
The party is soon to start Vegas, so rev your engines and get ready for the biggest party we’ve seen in a while.