The Super Bowl LVIII is looking to be the biggest event in Vegas with an estimated 330,ooo people expected to be in the city during this weekend. The San Francisco 49ers will be playing against the Kansas City Chiefs, and while tickets are unrealistically expensive for anyone besides high rollers, there are plenty of watch parties and events happening on and off the Strip, to celebrate all week long.
From an excellent match up to Usher playing the Half-Time Show, you won’t want to miss Super Bowl LVIII. Here are the best watch parties, concerts, and events happening during Super Bowl weekend in Las Vegas. And remember to download the NFL OnePass App, as many of the events are requiring the app for attendance or getting fun perks.
1. Watch Parties
- Excessive Celebration Big Bash at the Fremont Experience – Feb 8 – 11th. Random prizes gifted throughout the weekend for people who are “celebrating excessively,” and iconic punk rock band, The Offspring, perform on Saturday, Feb 10 at 8 p.m.
- Biggest Game Bash at Downtown Las Vegas Events Center is hosting a free party on February 11 at 11 a.m.
- Treasure Island hosting watch parties at Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que will host a watch party for the BIG GAME on Sunday, Feb. 11, and Golden Circle Sportsbook and Bar will be playing the Big Game on their huge TVs.
- Super Sunday Parties at the Cosmopolitan at CliQue Bar & Lounge on Feb 11, and The Barbershop Cuts and Cocktails will host on Feb 11 starting at 1 p.m.
- Aria Resort has an all-you-can-eat-and-drink tailgate package at
- Luxor Hotel & Casino has a watch party at HyperX Arena Las Vegas on their state-of-the-art LED video well and dozens of TVs.
- The Venetian has a watch party at Black Tap
- Resorts World has a watch party at CarverSteak with a premium open bar and TV displays
- Head to Brooklyn Bowl at the Linq to bowl a few rounds and enjoy a large bar for the big game.
- Illuminarian at AREA15 is hosting an immersive watch party with high definition video walls.
- Weekends with Adele at Caesars Palace – various dates
- Kelly Clarkson at Planet Hollywood – Feb 9th – 10th
- U2’s final dates at the Sphere – various dates
- Wu-Tang Clan at the Theater at Virgin Hotels – Feb 9th – 10th
- The Black Crowes at the Palms – Feb 9th – 10th
- Kool & The Gang at the Westgate – Feb 9th – 10th
- Zach Bryan at the Cosmopolitan – Feb 9th
- Super Bowl LVIII Opening Night at Allegiant Stadium on February 5th
- Expedition Vegas: Journey to the Peak is a 4-day fan experience by Paramount, outside The Mirage in Las Vegas featuring tons of interactive exhibits built around popular Paramount films and series, such as Star Trek, SpongeBob SquarePants, South Park, UEFA Champions League and more – Reserve your FREE spot here!
- Shaq’s Fun House on the 9th at the Wynn with performances by Lil Wayne and Diplo
- Mandalay Bay Super Bowl Experience from Feb 7th – 10th
- Super Bowl Soulful Celebration at the Palms on Feb 7th
- Gronk Beach at the Wynn on Feb 10th
- Guy Fieri Flavortown Pepsi Tailgate at the Linq on Feb 11th
- Wynn XS Club Sports Illustrated The Party on Sat Feb 10th with the Chainsmokers and Kygo
- Taste of the NFL on Feb 10th in Downtown
So what do you think? Which party do you think you’ll be attending? Either way, we hope you have a wonderful time at this history-making Super Bowl weekend in Las Vegas.